The Rob Esche “Save of the Day” Foundation is committed to helping the community throughout the Mohawk Valley. Each year, the foundation donates thousands of dollars worth of Utica Comets memorabilia as well as monetary donations to support local non-profits with their fundraising efforts. Due to the large volume of requests we receive, we require that all requests meet the following guidelines:
- Your request for a donation must be submitted via the online form at least four (4) weeks before your event date.
- All donation requests must be submitted online through the form below. Submitting a request via any other outlet will not increase your chances of receiving a donation. We only accept the online donation request.
- Please note that due to the volume of requests we receive, the Foundation cannot provide an auction item from both the Utica Comets and the Utica City FC. Please indicate when completing the form which organization you prefer to handle your request.
- The online donation form must be filled out completely in order for your request to be considered.
- Your organization must be located in the Mohawk Valley.
- Your organization may only receive one donation during the calendar year.
- Though we congratulate your efforts, we are unable to support individual or company fundraising efforts on behalf of charity as we directly support the local chapter of all national charities (i.e. Relay for Life, United Way Campaign, etc.).
- If selected, the donation must be used for fundraising purposes.
Due to limited resources, it is possible that we will be unable to make a donation to an event even if you have met all of the requirements and have not received a donation within the last year.
We wish you the best of luck with your fundraising efforts!